Sunday, September 5, 2010

ESTRANGED

As they swim around in the sea,
unlike me they are worry free,
as the waves break up upon the shore,
i am certain of things forever more,
i love you, do you feel the same?
if you dont, then who is to blame?
is it me or something i did?
or is it you a skeptical trait you hid?
i wonder will there ever be a we?
free to live, free to be,
because if you just let me go,
what will you learn? how will you know?
i thought you loved me, i thought you cared,
but reality tells me, you will never be there,
i always thought how close we were,
but my illusions, you now are so distant so far,
this confusion poisons me, cant you see,
it seems i am someone else, not me,
its the ambivalent games you play,
that have been making me feel this way,
i dont know what to say or do,
because for advice, i always turned to you,
and you are not there, to guide me straight,
you wont let me enter through your gates,
and since i am sent astray,
i think, "i will do without you anyway"
now thats a lie, as we both know,
because it pains me to see you go,
its always the times you love that never last,
and the ones you are not there dont seem to pass,
even though i was really scared,
i tried not to show you how much i care,
i should have told you, things might have changed,
but instead we are apart and feeling estranged,
as i feel the tears roll down my face,
i dry my wet eyes in disgrace

No comments:

Post a Comment