Sunday, September 5, 2010

REDEFINE ANARCHY

faster or slower,
i dont mind either,
hide me, keep me under,
want to be anything but sober,

for now or forever,
keep me wherever,
this pain cant get any deeper,
if it doesnt kill me, it just makes me stranger,

suffer or recover,
the difference doesnt seem major,
this price doesnt seem to get cheaper,
this regretful smile just gets wider,

to a sadist from a lover,
vengeance never got uglier,
no more sympathy shall appear,
a sneer would follow every fear,
a drop of blood for every tear,
a life taken for all thats fair,

before i snatch that breath you take,
before my knife carves a smile on your face,
when i laugh at your misery, and you turn curious,
only one question shall i ask, why so serious,

because when you cause a wound that forever lasts,
and i seek atonement on your behalf,
AND WHEN PAIN DEFIES HIERARCHY,
I REDEFINE ANARCHY

No comments:

Post a Comment