Sunday, September 5, 2010

Impaled and impaired

As ill luck would have it, all my posts were deleted by me after a frightful tryst with technology which off course technology won and i the son of man lost. Blame it on my stunted TQ(technological growth quotient)because of listening to bappi lahiris and baba sehgals. Actually, since it is the age of competitive intolerance so I would much rather blame it on someone else than my lack of awareness. Now blogger has offended me with this no accidental delete retrieval absence option. So now, i will take out a procession against blogger and blame them for my harassment and insult to my stunted intellect and retarded thoughts. I shall find some jhola toting people from JU who i will aptly call intellectuals because they have beard, wear thick rimmed glasses and speak like people from the erstwhile raj era. They shall be able to identify with problems of retards as competitive intolerance and the sensibility to understand it( maybe even something even more trivial might offend them all the more) is something which not everyone is blessed with. The case of the missing accidental delete is going to be inexplicably tied up with cultural degradation and we shall ultimately blame it all on capitalism. For some inexplicable reason this will result in venting out our ire on some hapless chap on the streets who would surprisingly turn out be a scribe, who at once would dial the number to cover his ass and more than that his head which again shall get a small semblance of a cut which then shall become the headlines of the broadsheets tomorrow. We shall get our i dont know how many minutes of fame. By now, we are on a some undiscovered hormone high on getting offended. Okay something has offended you. I will be offended by something even more trivial. Beat that boy. The culmination of this chain of events is either landing myself in a jail or even getting my head hoisted at the end of a spear only because i was born demented. No matter what happens, intolerance always evokes strong emotions. Shame,(which in the words of karl marx is a revolutionary sentiment)derision, mockery, or even professed indifference. There is nothing moderate about competitive intolerance. All started with only because i wanted to tell the world something about my world through this online "culture" thing. And some ralph waldo dude said once, culture with us, ends in a headache.......

No comments:

Post a Comment